We paint everything metal
We provide powder coating of all metal objects - steel, aluminium and zinc sheets. Original powder paints from leading European manufacturers in all designs and shades according to the RAL swatch.
max. dimensions of segment
max. weight of segment
Quality powder paints
We use original powder paints from leading European manufacturers in all designs and shades according to the RAL swatch, we paint colours for both outdoor and indoor use, in smooth, fine and rough structures, in all finishes in matt, semi-matt, semi-gloss and glossy, including transparent .
Resulting paint quality
We place great emphasis on surface pre-treatment before powder coating, this is carried out by chemical spraying, which guarantees the surface treatment's long service life.
Powder coating technology
We apply powder paints by electrostatic charging from WAGNER.
Procedure for applying powder paints
- Degreasing with an industrial degreaser
- Passivation of a metal object's surface by means of iron phosphating
- Drying in a drying oven
- Powder paints application in the application booth
- Firing of powder paint in a kiln at temperatures of 160 °C – 220 °C
- Hanging painted objects and subsequent packaging to ensure protection of the paint from damage
Powder coating process
Do you have a question?
Contact us using the form or give us a call.